This Agreement which is referred to as the Terms & Conditions is a contract between you and Djmods and applies to your use of DjMod’s Services and it’s products. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the Terms & Conditions contained in this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 Days’ prior notice of Substantial Change by posting notice on the “Website Updates” page of our website. We last modified this Agreement on March 24, 2018 Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement without DjMods prior written consent. DjMods reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time.
Every product is completed onsite before you order. After your order goes through, your custom items are hand installed and shipped out when completed. We can usually get orders out within 24 hours of confirmed payment received.
Lead Times: All orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- The ILLUMINATOR “Ti2” 1-4 Working Days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “Pitch” Pro-Kit 1-4 Working Days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “Pitch” 1-4 Working Days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “ZERO Pitch” 1-4 Working days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “Headphones” 1-2 Working Days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “RPM Strobe” 1-3 Working Days.
- The ILLUMINATOR “Ti3 Chameleon” 3-5 Working Days.
Prices are subject to change without warning. If we advertise an incorrect wrong price we retain the right to bill you the correct price even after your order has gone through. If you do not agree, contact us and we can cancel the order and or refund you immediately. You also have the right to cancel within 24 hours of placing your order. A charge of 3% is applied to every cancellation as processing fees are still billed to djmods as charge back fees and processing fees are non refundable..
Due to the nature of this product being custom made, returns are not accepted in any circumstance.
However, you may cancel your order within 24 hours of it being placed with www.djmods.com .
You may not cancel your order after 24 hours.
Please ask all questions before ordering to avoid getting an item you are not satisfied with.
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to and fro for any reason, including warranty servicing.
In no circumstances is Shipping & Handling or Insurance refunded
Each product has different lead times which can affect shipping times. Please check above for lead times. We ship out from Monday to Friday, Sat & Sun our post office if closed. If your option is Fed-Ex over night, we will have discussed the details already and agreed on them. Custom orders are prepaid.. Any items that are ordered from www.djmods.com and are paid for with using www.stripe.com, the buyer waives his or her Stripe rights to file a Stripe claim against www.djmods.com (email@example.com) if the goods are shipped out and the customer does not go to pick the goods up where ever they sent the items for pickup. DjMods will only ship out the customers order to a special requested address, or the registered DjMods user address. www.djmods.com is not responsible for the package up to three days after the package has been shipped out to the customers requested address on our website www.djmods.com or the customers registered Credit Card address. The buyer also waives any rights to file a claim of “not exactly as described” due to the nature of the items as they are being custom produced for the buyer. The buyer waives all rights to the Stripe’s customer buyer purchase protection policy agreement when agreeing to our terms of this Terms & Conditions. We would never send out product that we know does not work. Our agreement trumps Stripe’s agreement, you the buyer agree. Although this is set, we will work positively with Stripe in a highly ethical level to resolve any issue in a positive manner with a positive outcome for both parties.
The buyer is responsible for checking the package and inspect it at the door in front of the delivery man, requesting him to remain while you inspect the package for possible damage. If the package is damaged, you are required to ask him for the proper contact information to make your claim for a “damaged in transit” package. It is the buyers responsibility to document the damage appropriately with details and report the issue back to Dj Mods so we can initiate the damaged package claim process for our end also.
Most items are sold with a 3 minimum month from purchase date djmods basic warranty. Every item sold on this website has this warranty. Each item has different warranties. You must check to read what exactly the items warranty is for each item that you buy. The items warranty will be noted on the product page. You must write a review within 60 days of only the product/s you purchased. The review can not include any details of shipping or lead times as these are already stated on the website. The review can only contain information about the actual product and it’s quality in workmanship and functionality. All Warranties are only valid and initiated after the review is written within the stated specified time frame. Please keep in mind, all PCB designs are 100% functional. The only variable in it’s successful assembly is the builder’s skill in soldering and surface mounted chip placement.
If you make payment on this order, that means you have fully
agreed to our Terms & Conditions agreement. If you do not agree
with our Terms & Conditions, please cancel your order now.
By putting a check here “I Accept The Terms & Conditions”
You agree not to hold www.djmods.com responsible for
any damage that might occur when you install and are running
any particular item bought from our online store. You agree not to
hold us responsible for any damages done to your equipment
from one of our products. If any product fails due to normal
product function then we are not responsible for the damages.
Please check the blue box below and click “Continue to payment”.
DJMODS.COM General Wholesale Agreement
This Wholesale Agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”), is made and entered into by and between DJMODS, LLC (hereinafter “Wholesaler”), and “Retailer” (hereinafter, “Retailer”). Retailer wishes to sell and promote the products offered by the Wholesaler in their “store”.
Wholesaler and Retailer Responsibilities: *Retailer must maintain a current business license certificate (or state equivalent) on file and provide a copy, with Tax ID, to Wholesaler. *Retailer must have a functioning URL that is owned by the entity applying for the wholesale account and/or a proof (e.g., a picture and physical address) of a brick and mortar store. Wholesaler will deliver inventory to the Retailer, as agreed. Wholesaler is not involved in the actual transaction between the Retailer and the Customer. Retailer will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service to all actual and potential customers, including taking reasonable measures to respond to all customer inquiries. Wholesaler is not the agent of either the Retailer or the Customer. Retailer is responsible for all repairs to the products they sell. Repairs must be completed within 48 Hours no exceptions. If the retailer can not fix the item within the allotted time frame, the retailer will swap out the defective unit for a brand new unit. The retailer will take the defective unit and repair it and bring it back into the sales line as new. Retailer has the option to have exclusivity to our products if no one else has applied for the area/state/country in question.
Representation of Product: Wholesaler retains all rights to all images of products provided and retains the right to prohibit the use of any and all images provided. Retailer may not use any of the images contained within the provided photos for any other purpose other than to gain sales. Retailer may not use any images provided in any other medium than in or on the specified website or store without prior written consent of Wholesaler. Retailer may not alter (e.g., crop, change background colors, add text) provided photos other than to size appropriately for website and marketing materials. Retailer must describe the product in the appropriate category and may not represent the product in other categories or for other uses, without prior authorization from Wholesaler. Retailer also agree to keep our negotiated prices private from the public. Retailer agrees not to copy any djmods products in any way shape or form. The retailer agrees not to sell any DjMods products lower than the prices stated on the main website http://djmods.com. Retailer is responsible for keeping track of our website notifications of any sales going on so the retailer can also adjust their prices accordingly if they chooses to offer the same sale price to their customers.
Storage of Product: Retailer agrees to store products inside the clear, plastic bags, in a clean, smoke-free location.
Minimum Order Requirements: Wholesaler requires a minimum initial order quantity of 5 Under Platter Kits. Retailers will have the two options for the initial order:
“DJMODS Wholesale Starter Pack”
- 5 Under platter Kits/Any Style, various LED colors.
Retailer “Pick Two”
- Select 1 (or more) colors. 5-count of Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Orange,Yellow, U.V Purple, or Purple.
- Select which model kit you want.
*Standard wholesale pricing applies. Retailer responsible for shipping fees.
Web Commerce: No products or goods purchased from or produced by Wholesaler shall be resold by Retailer through any location other than Retailers URL or brick and mortar store, including an online auction (e.g., ebay) or online store (e.g., Amazon) without the express, written authority of the Wholesaler. If retailer resells via 3rd party, wholesaler and retailer relationship will be terminated.
Billing: At this time, the Wholesaler is not extending credit terms. All orders must be accompanied by credit card payment in full. You may order inventory from Wholesaler by email money transfer payment only.
Sales and Tax: Retailer agrees that it is the sole responsibility of Retailer to collect, report and remit all taxes to the correct tax authority for all business transactions, sales or revenue stemming from the sales of the Wholesaler’s products. Retailer further agrees that Wholesaler is not obligated to determine whether a sales tax applies and is not responsible to collect, report or remit any tax information arising from any transaction involving the images or photos provided.
Shipping: Orders will ship once payment is received and items are collected and sorted for shipping (Usually the same day). Please refer to our lead times. Shipped via traceable, insured, signature required secure mail (www.canadapost.ca). You need to check your tracking code for their website. Once the package leaves Canada you will need to check your own country’s postal service provider.
Errors, Returns and Warranty: Order errors and/or defects must be brought to Wholesaler’s attention within five (5) business days of receipt of shipment by Retailer. Retailer will not send a knowingly defective product to a customer. Wholesale sales are considered final with no returns. We endeavor to protect your reputation, and ours; if you or your customer finds an issue related to manufacturing defects during the first 30 days after sale, we will work with you to find a resolution.
Responsibility: Wholesaler is in no way responsible or liable for the success of the Retailer’s website or store, the accuracy, or legality of its content and operation. Further, the Retailer has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Wholesaler’s Wholesale Program and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this agreement.
Right to Modify: Wholesaler retains the right to modify this agreement at any time. Changes will not be retroactive.
Sever-ability: If any provisions or sections of this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or section shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the ‘I agree’ checkbox and press the ‘Register’ button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
* Registration to http://djmods.com Forums is FREE!
* You are permitted to register ONE account only!
* If you are an American Citizen under the age of 13 or have previously been banned from these forums you are NOT permitted to register!
* The use of anonymous proxies to access www.djmods.com is NOT permitted. If you are found to be using an anonymous proxy, you will be permanently banned from accessing these forums!
* By registering and using http://djmods.com Forums, you agree to abide by our rules.
* Members are reminded to treat others how they themselves would like to be treated. This includes being respectful, polite, and avoiding confrontation. This is one of the most important rules any message board should adhere to. Please think before pressing submit!
* Members may not use foul or abusive language anywhere on the forum. The language to be used on here is English. Yes we appreciate the fact that there are various different adaptations of the English tongue but please ensure you post messages in English. Text language will not be tolerated!
* Keep your posts on topic and ensure that you post in the correct section of the forum. If you have any difficulty with where you should post a message please contact one of the Moderators for assistance.
* Members should never post messages in full capitals, bold, or a size larger than Normal. The font should stay the default so too should the colour.
Private Messages / Emailing
* Private Messaging is restricted to those members who have 10 or more forum posts. This means that until you have made 10 posts or more your user account will not have access to the Private Messaging feature we have here. Once you have made 10 or more posts it can take up to 2 hours for the system to upgrade your user account privileges.
* You are not permitted to use the Private Messaging feature to circumvent any of the forum rules. Specifically this includes (but is not limited to): Advertising and Sending Spam Content or Abusive Messages.
* Registered Users are permitted 75 stored messages, Advertisers however are allocated space for up to 300.
* Emailing has been disabled on this forum for Registered Users, please use the Private Messaging system instead.
The use of a Signature is restricted to those members who have 10 or more forum posts. This means that until you have made 10 posts or more your user account will not have access to the Signature feature we have here. Once you have made 10 or more posts it can take up to 2 hours for the system to upgrade your user account privileges.
* Must be plain text using the default forum sizes and font styles.
* Must not contain images.
* Must be set up in your profile and not manually added to the bottom of your posts.
* May include one forum smilie.
* May include a maximum of two different colour’s.
* May include a maximum of four clickable external links.
* Must not be a size greater than Normal.
* May not be rented or sold.
* May not include referral or affiliate links.
Please note: Your signature will be edited and your privilege to use it removed if you do not comply with these regulations.
Advertising on http://djmods.com is highly restricted.
* To advertise your products/services/business on http://djmods.com you must be a registered & fully paid advertiser.
* We do not allow self-promotional threads of any kind unless you have a Marketplace Advertising Membership.
In order to protect http://djmods.com and its members from legal prosecution, and to maintain an environment that encourages debate and discussion, inappropriate material may not be posted, including (but not limited to):
* Posting inflammatory comments (commonly referred to as “trolling”).
* Posting copyrighted material without a) permission b) adequate referencing.
* Persistent xenophobia, racism or personal abuse directed at other forum members.
* Posting obscene or pornographic material, or links to other sites that contain or promote obscene or pornographic material.
* Discussion of how to unlock mobile phones.
* Posting information that may invade the personal privacy of any other person.
* Commercial advertising, or the promotion of your own website/business if you aren’t a paid advertiser. (“Spamming”).
* The promotion of pyramid or referral schemes.
* Posting any material that breaks common law.
* Requesting or distributing information via e-mail that cannot be posted on the site.
* Posting irrelevant material(commonly referred to as “padding” or “bumping”)
* Including images within your post that are not hosted on your own web space without the explicit permission of the web space owner.
* If you find any post that you believe may contain any inappropriate material, contact us by using the “report bad post” button attached to the post so that we may quickly take any necessary action.
* An infraction is our formal warning system. If you receive an infraction then it is because a moderator has deemed you have broken the forum rules. It is your responsibility to read the forum rules and to be aware of the user agreement policy we have here. Five minutes out of your time to read the forum rules will save you getting in our bad books and leading to you getting removed from the forums.
* www.djmods.com operates a system of formal warnings. Generally we operate a two strike policy. (Depending on the seriousness of the infraction.)
* Depending on the severity of your breach you may be subject to a temporary or permanent ban. If you are banned permanently then you may not receive any formal warning. You will however be shown (when you try to login) the reason for your ban.
* If you disagree with any decision we make, contact us privately where we will consider your complaint.
* You may never publicly question a moderators decision on the forum.
* If your complaint is against another user, specific content or other then please email us.
* We will not sell or pass on your private details that we hold about you. All details held are required for the day-to-day running of http://djmods.com. However we reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
* Neither http://djmods.com, nor any of the associated sites, can be held responsible for any false, offensive or otherwise unacceptable content on this message board.
* Breaches of our terms and conditions will be dealt with on an individual case-by-case basis, resulting in formal warnings, suspensions and permanent bans.
* We reserve the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time.
http://djmods.com is privately owned and run. Membership of http://djmods.com Forum is not an automatic right of any user and is only granted on the condition that users accept all Terms and Conditions.
* Any use of the forum is taken as your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.